Iphone And Android App Development

Spread the love

It is now 68 years since the inception of the first mobile designs by AT&T engineers. Continuous research, revolutionary discovery and breakthrough designs led to the inception of the smartphones close to 15 years ago. Currently, incredible technology manifested through devices like the Samsung galaxy S5 and the HTC m8 grace our universe. With e-mails, the internet and instant messaging, we can send and receive information faster and easier in a way never done before. We pride ourselves; the human race with technology designed by us for us. “A global village” that’s how most of us refer to the biblical proportions of change mobile and computer technology has caused our land.

By definition, a smartphone is a device designed to run on an operating system and further enable the installation of other application. Android, windows mobile OS and the iOS are the most used mobile operating system. Although unknown to many, there is another mobile operating system called Firefox OS. Rumors have also done rounds claiming that Samsung is researching on launching its own operating system.

Android being an open source program has led to its use by manufactures to create smartphone devices. Samsung leads the market share and can be attributed to its top class devices that match today’s demands. Other leading companies in android based device production include Huawei, Lenovo, HTC and Motorola. There is however a demon lurking behind the open source android OS. This is it: many low class companies have produced poor quality devices that have up surged in the market. This therefore requires a buyer to ensure quality of the devices they purchase by acquiring devices from reputable stores. Android app development firms responded with passion the demand of application due to the rise in number of android operated devices. Applications superseding 1,200,000 can now be accessed on the Google play store. Concerns have however been raised over a high number of poor quality apps; close to 18 percent of application in the Google play store are half baked. To combat this, a user is advised to invest a little money in purchasing apps. Premium apps have been tested and the occurrence of bugs is rare.

IPhone OS. It comes second to android. This is mainly because the iOS is solely used on the apple owned iPhone. It is a reputable phone with an enormous of lovers. Apple produces top class devices with no compromise on quality; the devices are reliable and exclusive. Just like android, apple has its own app store called the iPhone app store. Currently, a total of 700 applications are pumped in the store daily. 33 percent of the apps are free with the remaining 67 percent costing an average of $2.43. Unlike apple, android offers it apps at an average price of $1. Verdict: android is cheap. An application like timeout is an incredible choice of iphone repair Melbourne. It enables you to keep up with the numerous events in the city.

Most mobile app software developer companies have tried to develop application that can run of all the three platforms. Instant messaging application like WhatsApp has been made to run on all the three mobile operating systems. It is however warned not to be over dependent on technology lest you paralyze your brain’s productivity faculties.

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *